Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"I am" poem

“I am” poem

I am a dancer at the palace studio.
I wonder if I will be a famous dancer when i grow up.
I hear the wind whistling hello.
I see the trees dancing in the wind.
I want to have a brave dog.
I am a dancer at the palace studio.

I pretend to have a dog named Dash or Buddy.
I feel bouncy when I bounce on the trampoline.
I touch the golden sand on the beach.
I worry a lot about changing to intermediate.
I cry when brave family members pass away.

I understand the pain of losing someone.
I say dancing is amazing and fun.
I dream about flying over the Eiffel tower.
I try to do my best every single day.
I hope that my future will be glorious.
I am a dancer at the palace studio

 
how we wrote our ''I am'' poem
1) we planned it
2)wrote stanza one and followed the S.C
3)on the S.C it said things like...I am,I wonder,I see,I pretend etc
4)Then wrote stanza 2 and 3
5)next we published it onto the computer and then posted it onto the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment