Wednesday, May 3, 2017

burma trail at night !!!

BURMA TRAIL AT NIGHT !!!

Ahhhh! (screams) I'm scared. I started to think What if I don't make it out alive.It was dark and I could hear something in the bushes. We were coming up to a huge tree when suddenly BOO  Ahhhh! (screams) I could see Emily's head and I could only hear her loud screaming. Now and then Ryleigh was squeezing my hand when she got scared. It was pitch black and we weren't allowed to bring TORCHES! I then heard Ryleigh yell out Dad if that's you watch out yelled Ryleigh I could feel puddles trying to soak my shoes. We were carefully turning a corner when suddenly BURNNNNNNN Ahhhh! It sounded like a chainsaw but I thought it was a leaf blower Kyel thought it was a hairdryer but I was right. We kept walking when suddenly ahh we were getting wet ahhh no.In my head a thought of I got idea to crawl since the parent was aiming quite high.It probably wasn't my best move since I then got even more muddy. Finally we got out of that nasty horror  zone and my group was still shaking. Finally a nice shower and then PJ’s yay can't believe I’m still alive

Tiana       

No comments:

Post a Comment